Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

Great concept, sloppy execution.

I really love taking little trips down memory lane each time I see a character from a beloved series from awhile back, but the fact that a lot of the names don't register whether it be from not acknowledging the correct spelling or having numbers in the name (which are unusable), it's a bit difficult to fully enjoy this trivia game, let alone a perfect game.

The fact that I remembered Beebo, Burnt Face Man and Dino Run immediately was great, but missing Warbears and Castle Crashers due to it not registering. Plus Marvin Spectrum? !Fishy!? Really? Those were things I forgot existed til now. Granted, they were enjoyable games and films, but not really a huge impact on NG. That's just me.

It's addictive, but it still needs to be debugged a bit. It's frustrating to not get something right when you typed it correctly, even after using a hint. Fix that, and this will be a game that'll test even the most seasoned NGer on their mind, and not on their will.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Exceeded expectations all around!

When ReNaeNae approached me to make music for a space-based art slideshow, I had no clue what to expect. Now that I have seen the incredible artwork of NGers then and now, I can happily say that this project was the best thing I ever participated in. :D

The concept and story is unparalleled, and the talent is the peak of talent with some random ones here and there; no biggie, it's all in fun. My favorites being, in no particular order:

mynamewontfitin
ReNaeNae
Neolight
BlueHippo

Again, it was an honor and a pleasure being part of this.

BoMToons responds:

Thank you for adding your talent to the pool, I think your sounds added some nice atmosphere to the final product!

Shads Sketchbook Tour Shads Sketchbook Tour

Your title is deceiving :P

At first glance, I thought this was a sketchbook tour devoted to more adult themes and art, in the same spirit as the original NG sketchbook tours. Alas, this isn't the case.

Looking through the art work, I saw a lot of ideas popping up randomly here and there, with guro and pussies and dicks in one corner, and robots in another. It's all vary good works and nearly all could see potential to be full pieces if you had the initiative to do so.

Nice little collection you have here.

P.S.; the 'dick study' page reminded me of something Onta did awhile back to show the process of his dicks in his art. I giggled :D

3D Drawing (kinda) 3D Drawing (kinda)

I've seen this before.

I know I have.

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

Frantic mode ftw

I played this game exclusively on Frantic mode, and cant get past level 3. Its not a complaint... I love the severe challenge! I wanted to wait before I finished the entirety of the game to write a review but I am bypassing that.

for the colorful epicness and extreme difficulty i give a 10 to thee

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

A classic, yet the age shows

This game has been following me on my NG trek since early '05. Loved it then, however since I came across true bishoujo and H-games, this seems shoddy at best.

Also (to my knowledge), Room 1 is from Bible Black and all the bonuses are from Do You Like Horny Bunnies? YOU'RE WELCOME.

NG Sketchbook Tour 08 NG Sketchbook Tour 08

Finally the headaches cease!

First thing; Im possibly the only person that pressed previous-next 'bout 20 times to hear Mike say my name wrong... i dont care its still fuckin' awesome xD

I thought poxpower's and nathanielmilburn's pieces rocked the hardest, oh and i fell outta my chair when krinkels came up... SFX needed but not required!

I should probably have written this another time, but better late than never (4AM)

Skylark Skylark

Great graphics let down by flawed storyline

Its been awhile since I have reviewed... but after playing this game, I was enthralled to do so. Let me put it to you this way: This is the funnest shooter that ive played since RaidenX! (which if you dont know, is really good)

When I beat the bosses, when you have like the little info and what not, you should've made it like a comic of sorts... y'know what i mean?

All in all, great

Bunny Builder Bunny Builder

Very well done! Lotsa variety!

This game at first sight i thought was gonna be poorly made... i was immediately proved wrong by the preloader!

This actually gave me a lot of casual movement. here's a challenge for ye: try to get the male rabbit to grope the femme! :3

There was accessory lacking... such as maybe more misc. items, blood, weapons, t-shirts... ehh you see where im going with it...

All in all great idea and well done. givin you an 8/10

.:Gravity Ball:. .:Gravity Ball:.

Gravity makes god's brain go kablooiee >.<

Well, honestly when i first played this, i only did so for all of about 10 seconds and just put it to sleep. That's before i came back and realized there was gravity. Gravity and balls makes my head spin, all the bouncin' and such.

The stars had no real point i dont think. i stopped playing after i lost solely because it was late and im tired. The game is fun and has an interesting concept. I would like to see more from you.